- Everything 18″ dolls need to play pastry chef with tools like grandma used!
- The collection includes a vintage flour and sugar sacks, realistic flour sifter that really turns, a tin “scoop” for the flour and sugar, a wooden dough bowl, wooden spoon and adorable whisk.
- Crafted in safe, sturdy materials for years of imaginative play – using real wood, tin, and fabric.
- Sized perfectly for 18″ doll play.
- Simon’s Dolls, Toys & Gifts is the ONLY official seller of The Queen’s Treasures products in the UK
- Suitable for American Girl, Our Generation and other similar sized dolls
About The Queen’s Treasures
The Queen’s Treasures® was founded in 2005 by current president, Joann Cartiglia, as an affordable source for authentic, high-quality 18 inch doll products like those offered for American Girl® by the former The Pleasant Company, at prices within reach.
When more and more customers discovered the original store and began shopping online, the demand for more products increased. As the company’s expertise in product development grew, the breadth of the collection expanded from 18 inch doll furniture to 18 inch doll clothing, 18 inch doll accessories, and even the creation of unique 18 inch dolls themselves.
Every year a new collection, inspired by pioneering women, is developed for introduction at major tradeshows like the New York International Toy Fair, American Speciality Toy Association Show and other educational fairs. New introductions must meet a core requirement: they must stimulate the kind of creative play which requires imagination instead of batteries. All items must be made of premium quality materials and pass rigorous testing to meet or exceed safety standards in the USA, Canada, and Europe.