My Life As 18″ Poseable Survivor Doll, African American
Show kids that bald is beautiful with the My Life As 9-Piece 18″ Bald Survivor Doll Set, African American. This doll is proof that everyday heroes walk among us and nothing will hold her back as she rocks her bald look with interchangeable sparkle headbands, bright earrings, and a polka dot hat. The set also includes a survivor bracelet, diary, and pencil to encourage journaling. Kids can gain a sense of comfort from playing with a survivor doll, as well as just dressing the doll up and engaging in pretend play. The My Life As 9-Piece 18″ Bald Survivor Doll Set, African American is designed for children ages 5 and up.
- The 9-piece Survivor Doll Play Set includes posable doll with outfit, 1 polka dot hat, 2 headbands, 1 bracelet, 2 pairs of earrings, a survivor diary, and a pencil
- Doll’s outfit includes blue t-shirt with inspirational hero message, pink jacket with sequin sleeves, pants with heart designs, and pink shoes
- This stylish bald doll can help kids come to terms with the fact that hair loss is common for kids fighting and surviving illness
- Kids can change up the doll’s look by mixing and matching headbands, hat, and earrings
- Doll set is ideal for fostering imaginary and pretend play
- Recommended for children ages 5 and up
- Warning: Choking hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.