American Girl Kaya Doll & Book
Daring Kaya™ has lifelike deep-brown eyes that open and close smoothly, and realistic long, shiny black hair. She comes in an authentic 1764-style Nez Perce outfit:
- A soft faux-deerskin dress tied with a faux-leather belt and trimmed with fringes, beads, and pretend quillwork, plus a dark spot at the chest to represent the deer’s tail
- Matching moccasins with ties
- Faux-leather hair ties at the bottom of her braids and faux-shell hair ties at the top
The 18″ Kaya™ doll has a soft cotton body, and her movable head and limbs are made of smooth vinyl. Includes the paperback book The Journey Begins, the first book of Kaya’s stories, abridged and richly illustrated in full colour.
- All food items are pretend.
Kaya’s Accessories (optional extra)
In Kaya’s day, the Nez Perce tribe moved from place to place as the seasons changed to hunt and gather food. Kaya can keep track of her precious things no matter where she is with this set that includes:
- A patterned woven cornhusk bag with handles to carry personal belongings
- A smaller woven pouch that attaches to Kaya’s belt to hold food or other mementoes like her magpie feather
- A brightly coloured faux-porcupine-quill necklace
- A carved faux-bison horn cup with a faux-suede strap and hand-beaded fringe for decoration
- A bison-hunt illustration showing the migration route that Kaya’s tribe followed when they went hunting
Please note this is a purchased to order item, therefore allow at least 21 days for delivery.