American Girl Joss Doll
Joss is a fierce surfer girl who never backs down from a challenge—even if it means taking a chance on something new, like trying out for cheer. But landing a spot on the cheer team is harder than it looks: Joss is hard of hearing and often misses the count. She’s determined to prove herself as a cheerleader and a surfer girl and realizes that an all-in attitude and an open mind might help her fly higher than ever before.
- The 18” Joss doll has brown eyes and long layered brown hair with sun-kissed highlights that can be brushed and styled
- Her favorite outfit has a zip-up hoodie top with foil-print waves and denim shorts with embroidery on the pockets
- A pink print swimsuit means she’s always ready for playing at the beach
- Her hearing aid comes with its own carrying case and a brush to keep the sand out of it (plus a backup hearing aid in case she can’t find hers)
- Pink flip-flop sandals are perfect for wearing to the beach
- She includes the Joss paperback book
Guaranteed American Girl quality.
Dolls should not be placed in water.
Joss’s Accessories (optional extra)
Joss is busy going back and forth between the beach and the cheer gym. She keeps her accessories with her so she’s ready for anything. Includes:
- A multicolored woven bag she uses to carry everything to the beach and the gym
- A faux cell phone in a case with a strap and interchangeable screen that she uses to check the surf report every morning before she hits the beach
- A pair of ombre-lens sunglasses to shade her eyes on sunny days
- A beach-scene notebook with five pages of notes by Joss
- Her ID card for the cheer gym and three dollar bills she carries with her
- A key to her brother Liam’s VW Surf Bus on a tassel keychain
- Two Surf Sister bracelets—one woven and one beaded—from her best friend, Sofia