Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions? Take a look at the FAQs below and you may well find your answer.
We accept secure payments via PayPal (including credit cards) and Stripe.
Currently, we ship parcels via Royal Mail or Parcelforce unless they are overseas parcels weighing over 2kg. On these occasions, we use a courier such as DPD.
All parcels are charged at a flat rate:
In the UK this is £4.95 and free for orders over £50
For Europe, this is £12.95
For the USA and Canada, this is £24.95
For the Rest Of The World, this is £29.95
Yes we ship internationally.
For items in stock, we aim to ship all orders within 3 working days. Shipping times will vary. For pe-order items please allow at least 21 days, unless otherwise advised.
It is possible to cancel or change your order using your My Account page or by contacting us. However, if your order has already shipped then cancellation will not be possible.
Yes! We offer all our products with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase then please get in touch.
When we ship your order you will receive an email containing tracking information. You can also access this information on your My Account page.
We use a secure SSL certificate on the site in order to protect your personal information. Payments are made via secure third-party vendors such as PayPal. Payment details are not stored on the site. We will also never sell or pass on your personal information, including your email. You may also contact us at any time to have your personal details removed from the site.
Yes, we can. Simply fill out a contact form with your request and we will do our best to help.
Not at present.
We package your order in recycled and recyclable boxes. All our packing materials are either reused from items we receive or sourced from recycled and/or recyclable options. We urge you to reuse any packing materials you receive from us or to recycle them responsibly. As mentioned above, our gift wrap is also as kind to the planet as possible.
Still Have Questions?
Then please get in touch
Share the love:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)